- Participants need to invest a minimum of €300.000 (plus VAT) in a property.
- Permanent Residency is granted for life.
- Application is initiated following the investment of the first €200.000 (plus VAT)
- Permanent residency applies to all the family including children under the age of 18, as well as children up to the age of 25 if unmarried and are financially dependent.
- Permanent Residency is granted to 3 generations – granted to the applicant, the applicants children and to the parents of the main applicant, as well as to the parents of the applicant’s spouse.
- Once you have received your permanent residency you must visit Cyprus once within the first year of purchase and then every two years.
- The residence permits are issued to third country nationals in a uniform format as an ID card.
- The only Permanent Residency Programme that is valid for life
- Easy access to Europe
- No language requirements
- No living requirements
- No medical requirements
- Investment in a Freehold Property
- The Permanent Residency will be granted within 2 months from the day of submission
- No inheritance tax
- 5% VAT on the first property purchase
- Enables you to own a business in Cyprus